Company name: SOCIETAT CATALANA PER A LA MOBILITAT, SA
Trade name: SocMobilitat
Company tax (CIF) no.: A66383761
Registered office: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 16-20, P 1, 08902 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat
It is registered in the Barcelona Companies Register: T 44514, F 59, S 8, H B 458.377
Website: www.socmobilitat.cat (hereinafter, the Website)
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
SocMobilitat shall not assume responsibility for:
- Website malfunctions and/or errors, whether due to maintenance work, incidents, malfunction of the terminal or the terminal’s insufficient capacity to support the systems required to use the service.
- Viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or the server that supplies it.
- Damage caused to the User when it is impossible to render the service due to a fortuitous event, force majeure or other causes not attributable to SocMobilitat.
- Information published on the Website, whenever this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party.
SocMobilitat hereby declares that it has adopted all necessary measures within its possibilities and the state of the art to guarantee the availability of the Website and to reduce system errors as much as possible from a technical, legal and organizational perspective.
SocMobilitat shall adopt the relevant measures to ensure a rapid response without assuming responsibility for delays arising from telecommunications services.
Moreover, SocMobilitat assumes no responsibility for the information stored on blogs, comments, social networks or any other medium that enables third parties to publish information on the Website.
RULES OF ACCESS AND USE OF CONTENT
Although this is not a complete list, the following, in particular, is prohibited:
- Obtaining content provided on the Website by unlawful or fraudulent means, or through theft or plagiarism.
- Using any of the services or content that SocMobilitat makes available for unlawful purposes.
- Performing any activity that could damage, overload, deteriorate or impede normal use of the Website or third-party computers.
- Using the Website for transmitting, installing or publishing any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Unauthorized accessing of any section of the Website, connected systems or networks, any server of SocMobilitat, or any service offered on the Website by means of hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate method.
Any Users who cause damage to third parties by making use of any service or content provided through the Website shall expressly release SocMobilitat from any responsibility that may be assigned to it. For this purpose, the User shall exclusively assume any responsibility that may arise.
SocMobilitat reserves the right to take appropriate legal action in the event of the User’s breach of any of the above obligations.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Furthermore, SocMobilitat shall not be held responsible for the availability of the said websites, nor does it endorse any advertising, products or services offered on the said websites.
The User accepts that SocMobilitat shall not be held responsible for any losses or damage the User may suffer as a result of the availability of the said websites.
Moreover, Users who want to include a link to the SocMobilitat Website on their own website shall meet the following conditions:
- Advance authorization shall be obtained from SocMobilitat.
- Links to the Website shall be made only through the Website’s Internet address.
- The website that includes the link to the SocMobilitat Website shall contain no false or inaccurate statements about SocMobilitat.
- The website that includes the link to the SocMobilitat Website shall obey current legislation and shall not include links to content that is unlawful, harmful, or contrary to morality or good customs.
In all cases, SocMobilitat reserves the right to prohibit or disable any link to this Website at any time.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
SocMobilitat is the owner of or has the relevant licences on the intellectual and industrial property rights of the elements included in the Website design, brand, trade name and distinguishing signs. In particular, protected rights include copyrights, logos, colour combinations, the selection and form of presentation, the Website source code, menus, browsing buttons, HTML code, texts, photographs, graphics, as well as any other Website content on services, content and/or tools provided by SocMobilitat.
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that access to, browsing or use of the Website by the User implies the waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of the said rights by SocMobilitat.
Users may view, print and copy the Website content for their own private use. However, use of the said content for commercial purposes is prohibited, as is exercising exploitation rights: reproduction, distribution, public communication, making content available, and totally or partially transforming Website content without express authorization in advance and in writing from SocMobilitat.
SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
SocMobilitat reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, access to, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of content and/or use of the Website services, with or without advance notice, and the User shall have no chance whatsoever of demanding any compensation for this reason.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
To settle any disputes or disagreements arising from this Website, Spanish legislation shall apply, to which the Parties expressly submit. Any and all disputes that may arise from the consequences of these provisions shall be settled by the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.